FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414789 times)

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #3240 on: Nov 20, 2012, 09:22 AM »
This stuff really borders on rediculous.
no that is not the word for it ??? we are a brotherhood of unique/crazy/suborn and just slightly border line ups-est with ice fishing Oneida. we are like the sons of anarchy and only a small hand full of individules belong. No sir ridiculous is not the word for these die hards. END OF STORY :-X :-X 8)   

Lund one

« Reply #3241 on: Nov 20, 2012, 09:30 AM »
I guess. I just read the posts for fishing information as I thought that is what this is all about. Crazy brotherhood ? I got no problem with that only you rarely speak about fishing and its this back and forth banter that is rediculous.

bcons

« Reply #3242 on: Nov 20, 2012, 09:42 AM »
I guess. I just read the posts for fishing information as I thought that is what this is all about. Crazy brotherhood ? I got no problem with that only you rarely speak about fishing and its this back and forth banter that is rediculous.

uhhhh theres 2 other threads on the first page on walleye fishing that have been kept to simple fishing info.
might I humbly suggest you read those, & if you don't find any humor or use on this thread DON'T READ IT!

I personally have no interest in jet skis & the funny thing about the web is I don't have to click on pages about jetskis. Geez its real rocket science.
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #3243 on: Nov 20, 2012, 10:01 AM »
your right ---people just talk too much on here :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* i am going perch fishing now and i will make sure that i post exactly where i got them and gps cords too :P ;D :-* :-* :-* :-*

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #3244 on: Nov 20, 2012, 10:04 AM »
You crack me up Chief!!!! You fit in just fine with the so called "diehard" crew. No initiation needed pal, seems to me you been around longer than some...... I've fished with ya more than once, and ya passed my test.    :P  If ya buy me breakfast before the Gander ice show, I'll even let ya ride in the Spankymobile!!!!! ;D

haha Im just playin Lance. Ill buy ya breakfast if you buy me a new one man frabill ;D
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

chiefcatchemall

• over the rail and in the pail
« Reply #3245 on: Nov 20, 2012, 10:04 AM »
That pic is absolutely amazing Freddie!  :rotflol:
Opinions are like @ssholes. Everybody has one and they all stink.

Lund one

« Reply #3246 on: Nov 20, 2012, 11:35 AM »
No, I like the site and the fishing threads. Plus I have every right to be here as you do. I love fishing like you all do and enjoy reading about local lakes. I didn't realize this Die Hards thread was for friendly banter, so my mistake. The only problem is the other threads on this board are full of this banter also. If someone (Tugger) tries to start his own thread all of you immediately get on it and undermine it to the best of your ability. I started to only read them but quickly realized the HST or whatever you guys call yourselves do not like it. This is more like a facebook page than a fishing site.
Ok, I am done, let the insults fly.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #3247 on: Nov 20, 2012, 11:40 AM »
This stuff really borders on rediculous.

Yes it does......but we keep reading it don't we!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #3248 on: Nov 20, 2012, 11:43 AM »
That pic is absolutely amazing Freddie!  :rotflol:

I have that pic taped on the wall in the waiting room of my shop...believe it!!!!!! ;D

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #3249 on: Nov 20, 2012, 11:47 AM »
No, I like the site and the fishing threads. Plus I have every right to be here as you do. I love fishing like you all do and enjoy reading about local lakes. I didn't realize this Die Hards thread was for friendly banter, so my mistake. The only problem is the other threads on this board are full of this banter also. If someone (Tugger) tries to start his own thread all of you immediately get on it and undermine it to the best of your ability. I started to only read them but quickly realized the HST or whatever you guys call yourselves do not like it. This is more like a facebook page than a fishing site.

No insults from me Lund one, Everyone has there freedom to voice an opinion. There just happens to be a fairly large group of guys that built this thread, that are all avid Oneida lake anglers, and we like to bust a little.......or allot.

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #3250 on: Nov 20, 2012, 12:49 PM »
boy did you open up a can of worms !!! maybe, just maybe you can use them to fish with. I also love fishing, and this thread ;D ;D
I don't bust anybodys knots do I spanky.   sully...

filetandrelease

« Reply #3251 on: Nov 20, 2012, 01:01 PM »

sorry Lund One your not having any fun here but to just point out 2 facts ,first when we are out fishing we make a report , and this came to my attention  i just checked out the Oneida Lake reports page and guess what , the last report was on April 22 , and on IS you will get a lot more of the same stuff with a report daily on conditions , we try to have fun but if nobody is fishing or catching how can there be a report  ??? , sorry bud, this might change your mind PS ok guys lets stick to these 2 sites and leave the others alone so they can trade thier info , the ol buzzard has spoken or was it release   :flex:

filetandrelease

« Reply #3252 on: Nov 20, 2012, 01:49 PM »
Yeah, right. Perhaps there should be a caveat in your thread. Maybe, enter at your own risk ? Kind of like on a cigarette pack. "This thread contains individuals that exhibit abnormal behavior, sarcasm, and what may be perceived as idiotic at times. Entrance may be hazardous to your well-being and may cause long-term disorders"

thats more like it , by god i think you got it  :thumbup_smilie: :clapping:

coachwarner

« Reply #3253 on: Nov 20, 2012, 01:55 PM »
OK .... here is the report ;)  the NST hit about 10 different spots last night and got a big zero. But we still had fun!! Spanky made several bad cast's as usual...had to re-tie once with... i don't know what kind of knot that was! :cookoo: and he didn't get wet. :laugh: Release just complained the whole time about Filet's bad back and he re-tied once also! ;) We threw everything at em but the dynamite because Chief never showed up ;D The fish aren't biting so everybody just stay home!! Hey guys are we going again tonite?

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Lund one

« Reply #3254 on: Nov 20, 2012, 02:12 PM »

You dont like this forum but yet you keep coming back to look at it? Dont seem to be making many friends on here. Guys can we please clean this thread up so Lundone can get his reports ???
Hey "Chief Can't catch a Cold", mind your own beeswax.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.