FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414669 times)

bcons

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #3270 on: Nov 20, 2012, 07:54 PM »
Da%& hollywood, the dog must be a heck of a captain! Why aren't there mpre reports from the fish whisperer canine?

If the dog wont give up the details than this thread is meaningless.......... ::)
 ::)

Maybe those complaining aren't posting cause they aren't catching......... thats why they're so cranky.
Hows the ice?
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

coachwarner

« Reply #3271 on: Nov 20, 2012, 08:26 PM »
Da%& hollywood, the dog must be a heck of a captain! Why aren't there mpre reports from the fish whisperer canine?

If the dog wont give up the details than this thread is meaningless.......... ::)

Maybe those complaining aren't posting cause they aren't catching......... thats why they're so cranky.
Hows the ice?
Just great!! ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #3272 on: Nov 21, 2012, 04:58 AM »

geeze Hollywood are you sure there is going to be any left for this winter , you could make a bundle renting cubby out , and he doen't need a guides licence , nice job buddy and i see some 8 stripers in that bunch

waldo24

« Reply #3273 on: Nov 21, 2012, 05:03 AM »
Hey Hollywood.....I saw your boat out a couple times last week....I would have never recognized it if it werent for your little mascot. I saw this little dog watching over your crew....and I thought thats Hollywood I know that little dog! haha.....anyways did very well with the perch last week out deep on fat heads and "daytime sonars" haha.....I also did very well at night taking my limit of eyes on the east end all 4 nights out. No too bad considering I went 2 weeks without a fish!! Planning to get out Friday for perch.....but focusing on filling more deer tags these next couple days. Good luck to all.....and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!  :)

filetandrelease

« Reply #3274 on: Nov 21, 2012, 05:08 AM »
Hey Hollywood.....I saw your boat out a couple times last week....I would have never recognized it if it werent for your little mascot. I saw this little dog watching over your crew....and I thought thats Hollywood I know that little dog! haha.....anyways did very well with the perch last week out deep on fat heads and "daytime sonars" haha.....I also did very well at night taking my limit of eyes on the east end all 4 nights out. No too bad considering I went 2 weeks without a fish!! Planning to get out Friday for perch.....but focusing on filling more deer tags these next couple days. Good luck to all.....and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!  :)

NICELY done, omg great report , i'm a knot head i put my boat up a little to soon O well ice is coming  :thumbup_smilie:, and that day time sonar is great

Hollywood

« Reply #3275 on: Nov 21, 2012, 05:35 AM »
Hey Hollywood.....I saw your boat out a couple times last week....I would have never recognized it if it werent for your little mascot.

"little mascot"? Man....I'll do you a favor and not tell him you said that (I just hope he doesn't read this) he's killed for less than that... ;)

Glad to hear you're hitting them... it's been a great fall. With the mid lake shad buffet about to be shut down I expect the shore bite to really explode here the next couple weeks. I haven't waded once yet... been too busy...that's gonna change!

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #3276 on: Nov 21, 2012, 06:05 AM »
Hollywood   :bowdown: :bowdown:   you are kicking it with perch

Lund one

« Reply #3277 on: Nov 21, 2012, 06:58 AM »

Hows the ice?
Oh, I'm catching. As a matter of fact I pm'd two of the moderators for diections on how to post pics. No reply.

walleye1

« Reply #3278 on: Nov 21, 2012, 07:28 AM »
Oh, I'm catching. As a matter of fact I pm'd two of the moderators for diections on how to post pics. No reply.

I have no idea how to post pics as I don't have a phone, that takes pics, or a digital camera (we do have one but I have no idea how to use it  ;D). I did however copy down the following directions one time when I thought about trying to learn. No idea if they work.

Create an account with Photobucket.com or another photo website. On Photobucket, go to "My Albums." In the top right corner, under "Upload Images and Photos" is a tiny box that says,"Reduce to." Make sure you choose "640 x 480 (Large)." This makes sure the photos are not too big or small.

You can then upload photos to the sight by clicking on "Choose Files." You can upload one at a time or multiples by highlighting your files with the "Ctrl" button on your keyboard.

When all your files are uploaded, put your cursor on the picture you want to display. Hold your cursor over the photo, and four "links" will drop down under the photo. Left click on the last link to the right of "IMG Code." This will highlight the link. Then right click on the highlighted section to copy it. Now go to the thread on myfishfinder.com. Under the last post, right click your mouse and then click "Paste." You can then type in your comments above or below the link to your photo.

Good luck!

filetandrelease

« Reply #3279 on: Nov 21, 2012, 07:32 AM »

thanks walleye 1 , for helping out 

riot609

• best time to fish when its rainin & when it aint!
« Reply #3280 on: Nov 21, 2012, 07:34 AM »
big one my kid got  :o

filetandrelease

« Reply #3281 on: Nov 21, 2012, 07:36 AM »

if it's an eye it counts just depends whos making up the rules for the day ;) they all count on paper we just call them shorts  ;D

slamboney

• hook em so hard they go cross eyed!!
« Reply #3282 on: Nov 21, 2012, 07:55 AM »
I need to count the small ones to pad my numbers when I am fishing by you and snagger. 
shut up and fish

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #3283 on: Nov 21, 2012, 08:18 AM »

Don't worry slammy, i'm in a waldo slump, my last 2 trips on my boat in july I got 2 eyes and the 2 days I made it down to sylvan this fall I got 2, thats horrible, hope my ice fishin is better.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

filetandrelease

« Reply #3284 on: Nov 21, 2012, 09:46 AM »

Don't worry slammy, i'm in a waldo slump, my last 2 trips on my boat in july I got 2 eyes and the 2 days I made it down to sylvan this fall I got 2, thats horrible, hope my ice fishin is better.

that means i have a chance around you 2 , but i think you 2 are going to sand bag me , slammy ready for a round of tip ups verses jigs, snag and i are down 1 already i think a rematch is in order

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.