FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414871 times)

coachwarner

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #3615 on: Jan 04, 2013, 03:32 PM »

3 ten lbs. Walleye? What river were you on? That is quite amazing for any angler for a limit.
::) ::) ::) :wacko:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #3616 on: Jan 07, 2013, 06:05 AM »
WOW Freddie, I was wondering where you went to???  Either fishin or you have bowlgameinitus!!! ;D :thumbup_smilie:

I stop in here from time to time just to keep track , mostly on the shanty now , now let me see if memory is on line today i think river XBOX is just across the hall from the optometrist  ;D

bigdog

« Reply #3617 on: Jan 07, 2013, 07:27 AM »
was looking to go to oneida this week but no ice so we will be breaking out the boat to get some of those big perch on seneca they are getting them pretty good

filetandrelease

« Reply #3618 on: Jan 07, 2013, 09:17 AM »
was looking to go to oneida this week but no ice so we will be breaking out the boat to get some of those big perch on seneca they are getting them pretty good

good luck and a pic or 2 doesn't hurt either  ;)

RockDoc

• Hardwater61 on I.S.
« Reply #3619 on: Jan 07, 2013, 09:52 AM »
I stop in here from time to time just to keep track , mostly on the shanty now , now let me see if memory is on line today i think river XBOX is just across the hall from the optometrist  ;D
somewhere in there??? ;D

bigdog

« Reply #3620 on: Jan 07, 2013, 01:39 PM »
good luck and a pic or 2 doesn't hurt either  ;)
   look at iceaugers pic his son is holding one of the 2 pound + fish from seneca we always do very well. keep up the reports on oneida we cant wait to get on north shore

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #3621 on: Jan 07, 2013, 01:41 PM »
Yeah this weather is putting me into a deep depression  :wacko:
Nice job findin em

kowboy

« Reply #3622 on: Jan 07, 2013, 09:44 PM »
deedeyez do ariver trip it always helps me in these times of depression. lol

filetandrelease

« Reply #3623 on: Jan 10, 2013, 06:48 AM »
   look at iceaugers pic his son is holding one of the 2 pound + fish from seneca we always do very well. keep up the reports on oneida we cant wait to get on north shore

will do

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #3624 on: Jan 11, 2013, 05:49 PM »
deedeyez do ariver trip it always helps me in these times of depression. lol
I hear that kowboy!  How u been man?
Nice job findin em

Coltsx18

« Reply #3625 on: Feb 12, 2013, 03:45 PM »
Is anyone catching walleye on Oneida River right now??

OTIS

« Reply #3626 on: Feb 13, 2013, 06:52 AM »
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

mcully

« Reply #3627 on: Feb 13, 2013, 07:20 AM »
Boats ready for the March thaw like last year. Had it in the water March 14th catching eyes.

OTIS

« Reply #3628 on: Feb 13, 2013, 10:58 AM »
I'm hoping to hit the April perch run this year!
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3629 on: Feb 19, 2013, 10:10 AM »

TV's 'Ghost Hunters' find 'significant' paranormal activity at Sylvan Beach...
Syracuse, NY -- The team from the SyFy channel's "Ghost Hunters" spent a week at Sylvan Beach amusement park and Yesterday's Royal restaurant-hotel and what they found was apparently scary.

Scary enough to conjure up episodes for the popular paranormal activity program on the cable channel.

"They were here Sept. 10-18, combing the property inside out, day and night, interviewing employees past and current and other folks,'' said Doug Waterbury, whose company owns both attractions. "They revealed significant activity."

Waterbury said the team from The Atlantic Paranormal Society, or TAPS, spent several overnights on the properties, digitally recording their findings.

"They put in quite an effort and found interesting results,'' said Waterbury. "They confirmed things that had been observed there over the years.
"We’ve had for decades reports of all kinds of ghost sightings and other paranormal activities in Sylvan Beach amusement park and Yesterday’s Royal."

Waterbury said he felt it was time to "co-exist" with any entities.

"Whether you're on the side of the believers or folks who think this is hogwash, we felt it was an opportunity we needed to delve into," said Waterbury.

http://romesentinel.com/news?newsid=20121006-142051 

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.