FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Newbies No More  (Read 2413 times)

Big Brother

Newbies No More
« on: Aug 19, 2012, 09:31 PM »
In addition to my usual partner Tyler this weekend i had the pleasure of introducing my oldest nephew Jordan and his buddy Graham to the Great Dino Fish Hunt over the weekend.Kids had a blast catching an assortment of Sauger,Smallies,Walleye and a Sucker along with their first ever Stergies.The smiles on their faces says it all   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D                         

DIRTBALL2

Re: Newbies No More
« Reply #1 on: Aug 20, 2012, 09:11 AM »
My heartiest congratulation's  go out to you Big Brother! You have just done these young men one of the biggest favor's you possibly could! Introducing them to a lifetime of pleasure that fishing will bring! Not even to mention the aid this will bring them to become useful, law abiding member's of society! You da MAN! ;DDIRTBALL2 ;)
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

Water Wolf

• BE YOURSELF - everyone else is taken.
Re: Newbies No More
« Reply #2 on: Aug 21, 2012, 04:07 PM »
I agree, look at the smiles on their faces, they look like they are hooked on this great sport of fishing. :)
Good job on getting beginner anglers on that variety of fish including those nice sturgeon. 8)

That area you fish must have quit a concentration of sturgeon to find those numbers you have this summer.
Way to go on finding where they concentrate / hang out.

WW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.