FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Alberton area  (Read 1490 times)

Boatswain

Alberton area
« on: Sep 11, 2012, 10:25 PM »
Hello to all you west side fishermen. I am headed over to Alberton for work next week and wanted to do a little fishing while I was there. I was wondering if anyone knew where would be a good place to get a couple hours in after work? I am gonna take one middle weight rod and a small box of tackle since there is not too much room in the truck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

Josh

Kokee Roberts

Re: Alberton area
« Reply #1 on: Sep 12, 2012, 02:28 PM »
Hello to all you west side fishermen. I am headed over to Alberton for work next week and wanted to do a little fishing while I was there. I was wondering if anyone knew where would be a good place to get a couple hours in after work? I am gonna take one middle weight rod and a small box of tackle since there is not too much room in the truck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead of time.

Josh

Check you PM's.

Boatswain

« Reply #2 on: Sep 13, 2012, 07:36 PM »
Thanks for the info I will report how I did.

Anyfish

« Reply #3 on: Sep 13, 2012, 10:01 PM »
You'll be good to go on the Clark Fork.  Pike, Smallies, trout etc.  You could also take a run up Nine Mile road and fish Kreis pond for a short outing. 

Boatswain

« Reply #4 on: Sep 15, 2012, 12:15 AM »
Anyfish thanks. We will only have a little time after work but hope to get some nice ones to the bank.

Boatswain

« Reply #5 on: Sep 23, 2012, 06:18 PM »
Had a good time in Alberton. Saw lots of big fish in the river. Was only able to land one rainbow about 17inches long. Had lots of hits from smaller fish and a few big ones, but was not able to get them to the shore. Beautiful river and cant wait until my next time over there and do some more fishing.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.