FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: NY Fisherman; Hunting Thread 2012  (Read 69378 times)

reeleyz

Re: NY Fisherman; Hunting Thread 2012
« Reply #30 on: Oct 02, 2012, 11:20 AM »
only took 45 years to get deer like that.

Nice bucks.

So you're saying I still have a chance???  ;D

OTIS

« Reply #31 on: Oct 02, 2012, 12:55 PM »
only took 45 years to get deer like that.

I'd better stick with it, only 18 more years to go!  :P
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

kc

« Reply #32 on: Oct 02, 2012, 06:49 PM »
Got my first deer license at 15(don't ask how) and I will be 61 soon. I have got my 5  best deer in the last 5 years.
 2 of them came from Kansas. Have hunted every year so far.

kowboy

« Reply #33 on: Oct 02, 2012, 08:15 PM »
Nice KC. Good luck everyone on the season, if the thread stays on here ill send pics throughout the season in illinois. I know there is a hunting site but didnt have avery good time on that site the short time i was on  it few days

Pequod1

« Reply #34 on: Oct 03, 2012, 05:11 AM »
I kind of like this thread here. All I do is putz around in the woods hoping I don't get busted and get a shot off. So far this season, I got busted by probably the oldest doe, and biggest, I have ever seen, and yesterday I had the chance to watch two 6pt.'ers play in the field but no closer than 60yds. I consider this a great season so far. Hunted twice and seen 10 deer each night! If I get lucky, I'll share the picts.

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #35 on: Oct 03, 2012, 01:41 PM »
I kind of like this thread here. All I do is putz around in the woods hoping I don't get busted and get a shot off. So far this season, I got busted by probably the oldest doe, and biggest, I have ever seen, and yesterday I had the chance to watch two 6pt.'ers play in the field but no closer than 60yds. I consider this a great season so far. Hunted twice and seen 10 deer each night! If I get lucky, I'll share the picts.
Well keep your sent undercontrol and watch your wind direction and stick one of those things. Its all about back straps ;) ;D ;D

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #36 on: Oct 03, 2012, 03:46 PM »
Well keep your sent undercontrol and watch your wind direction and stick one of those things. Its all about back straps ;) ;D ;D
Or we could do like you, and wait for em at a fence line ,and pile up the whole family  :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

H.T.

« Reply #37 on: Oct 03, 2012, 04:46 PM »
it only took me a lot of years and hours to make that happen bro. that is coming soon 8)

drowndin dots

« Reply #38 on: Oct 03, 2012, 04:49 PM »
it only took me a lot of years and hours to make that happen bro. that is coming soon 8)
Not implying that it didn't ....just puffin you're nuggets  :whistling: :whistling: :w00t:

H.T.

« Reply #39 on: Oct 03, 2012, 04:53 PM »
your one up on us in the back strap division i think. i still got Coho fever right now but soon it will be time to target the meat for the freezer 8)

drowndin dots

« Reply #40 on: Oct 04, 2012, 06:51 AM »
your one up on us in the back strap division i think. i still got Coho fever right now but soon it will be time to target the meat for the freezer 8)
Yessir .... I had a chance at a nice doe too but got busted drawing on her .... I have only bow hunted 3 years .... rookie mistake , but I'm addicted .... nothing in the outdoors comes close to harvesting a deer with a bow  :flag:

nightfisher

« Reply #41 on: Oct 04, 2012, 08:17 AM »
Yessir .... I had a chance at a nice doe too but got busted drawing on her .... I have only bow hunted 3 years .... rookie mistake , but I'm addicted .... nothing in the outdoors comes close to harvesting a deer with a bow :flag:
:thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie:

reeleyz

« Reply #42 on: Oct 04, 2012, 11:48 AM »
Yessir .... I had a chance at a nice doe too but got busted drawing on her .... I have only bow hunted 3 years .... rookie mistake , but I'm addicted .... nothing in the outdoors comes close to harvesting a deer with a bow  :flag:

Bow hunting is the best PERIOD!  :thumbup_smilie:

August West

« Reply #43 on: Oct 04, 2012, 06:33 PM »

I've seen you shoot at my house after you shot that toothpick buck...you must have been aiming for the head, for you to get that double lung shot... ;D ;D ;D

Always a pleasure busting your rocks...just a heads up...Men don't post to other men, "just puffing your nuggets" :sick: :afro:
AW

Dark Cloud

« Reply #44 on: Oct 04, 2012, 06:40 PM »
just a heads up...Men don't post to other men, "just puffing your nuggets" :sick: :afro:
AW

Yes, dont ever type those words...
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.