FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2013 Trip - From Saskatchewan *** Updated with Photos ***  (Read 1868 times)

ochocenko

Well I contemplated putting these up in the 'Montana Fishing Pictures' board but I decided against it and wasted some more space with a new post  ;D ;D

SO got down to Rock Creek Thursday night during the near hurricane strength winds and started fishing Friday morning, bright and early. Fished Friday and Saturday while battling some wind/rain/hail and enjoying the sun when it came out. Thanks to the folks at Rock Creek Marina, we found some bass and enjoyed our stay. Would love to go back again, and more than likely will. Thanks to those who contributed to my questions. Here are some photos from the trip.

robbi

Re: 2013 Trip - From Saskatchewan *** Updated with Photos ***
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 01:06 AM »
Glad to see that you got into some fish and your trip went well.  Was wondering about you guys the other day when the weather was nuts. 

hardwater

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 12:37 PM »
Nice work man!  I wish I would've went that direction, I couldn't catch a cold this weekend.

missoulafish

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 08:29 AM »
Sweet Smallies!!!!

gregv17

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2013, 11:42 PM »
Great fish, man! Need to head that way sometime in the relatively near future. Was that a guided trip, do it yourself, or a fish camp thing?

ochocenko

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 07:28 AM »
Other than a little help from this forum and the locals, we were completely on our own. The campground we atayed at is definately a fishing geared campground but i wouldnt call it a fish camp. The only other really key tool we had was the navionics ap on my phone.

jezzhuntin

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2013, 10:28 AM »
Looks like you guys had a good trip.  I made my first trip to Peck 2 weeks ago.  It was unbelievable.  Probably the best fishing trip I have had in a long time.  Caught drum, perch, smallies, pike and limited on walleye.  Caught some slob smallies and pike. 

I am headed back next week.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.