FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Walleye's Sacandaga reservoir  (Read 1230 times)

cubbolton@18

Walleye's Sacandaga reservoir
« on: Jun 16, 2013, 10:26 AM »
Is there anybody catching any on the Dead Sea lately. What's the hot color. I have caught a few small ones in the last couple of weeks.guess what's for dinner on Father's Day. I use to be on here as grandpa jack.who cares right.hi doug

hunts2long

• Sacandaga
Re: Walleye's Sacandaga reservoir
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 2013, 12:23 PM »
Walleye bite has been slow. Water is still cool. Yesterday 58 early, warmed up to 64. Lots of bait fish. Lake is high. Bass bite has been good for those that fish for those brown things. Not many trout being caught. Good to hear from you. Happy Fathers Day....hunts2long

rondog

« Reply #2 on: Jun 17, 2013, 03:52 AM »
Hey Jack,How ya been ?
There are no Walleyes left ,you and John caught them all.Things have been slow,With the high and cool water the fish are scattered in real shallow spots chasing bait.When the water comes down a bit and warms a little they will be where we always got them.

piscesman

« Reply #3 on: Jun 17, 2013, 05:19 AM »
As stated slow bite. I'm marking them in 11' - 16' of water. Tried drift fishing but real tough to get the right depth. Have to troll or be good at jigging, which I'm not. Look for structure which the fish finder and you're half way there. Good Luck............
      Kim
While searching for the meaning of life an older gentleman showed me how to fish. Since then I FOUND IT!!!!!!
      author unknown

bauls25

• AKA paul23
« Reply #4 on: Jun 17, 2013, 06:29 AM »
Fished friday night, jigged up a nice batch of eyes perch n bass jigging. Then these sat morning, much slower than the evening bite.

chuckrudy

« Reply #5 on: Jun 17, 2013, 07:17 AM »
nice bunch of eyes. :laugh:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.