FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: wanted to fish this AM , but....  (Read 1780 times)

bug-chazer

wanted to fish this AM , but....
« on: Apr 13, 2015, 05:46 PM »
Got up bright and early to go fishing , checked live trap to see if I caught the woodchuck under my gazebo. What a surprise to see a pretty black and white striped girl thingy. I had to transplant her so I went to move the trap in a garbage can and I dropped the can on the trap. Scared that striped girl thingy and she shot a load of yellow smelly piss at me. Barely missed my head. She calmed down and cooperated after that. When I set her free , she ran about 20 feet , turned around , sat down and stared at me for 5 min. Then sauntered away. Wasted 3 hrs and never did go fishing. :cookoo:

eiderz

Re: wanted to fish this AM , but....
« Reply #1 on: Apr 13, 2015, 05:57 PM »
Nothing like the stench of the striped stinker. Lucky the vermin's aim was bad.  :o  Hope you get the real bad guy, clover pigs smell better.

weneric

• wishing i was still young
« Reply #2 on: Apr 13, 2015, 06:43 PM »
when i was a young boy, i sold nitecrawlers to the fishermen. one night ,i was out there with the flashlight, and i looked up to see the hind end of one of those wonderful creatures. got sprayed in the face. barely made it into the house. my mother put me in the tub, and poured tomato juice over me. it really doesnt work as well as they say. the next few days were very difficult at school. i have avoided them like the plague since.

octanehi5

• WORK WAS MADE FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T FISH
« Reply #3 on: Apr 14, 2015, 07:31 AM »
A nice black and white Kitty I hope you don't have a whole family of them.
If it was easy they would have called it catchin,not fishin

yukon roz

« Reply #4 on: Apr 14, 2015, 11:46 AM »
I usually drop a large piece of plastic over the trap before i pick it up haven't been sprayed in years my dog not so smart yet.But I have good luck with dawn detergent getting the smell off him.

weneric

• wishing i was still young
« Reply #5 on: Apr 14, 2015, 04:44 PM »
id be mighty surprised if we had dawn detergent available back then. all i remember is lava soap in the red wrapper when i took a bath. shower? only the rich people had them.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.