FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Rechargeable Batteries  (Read 3276 times)

trapperdirk

Rechargeable Batteries
« on: Jun 06, 2005, 02:07 AM »
Anybody have any ideas what brand is the best in rechargeable batteries when it comes to the NiCd or NiMH ones in AA , AAA, D,C, etc.  ???

TD
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

bigredfishing

• Screw the BS, let's go fishing.
Re: Rechargeable Batteries
« Reply #1 on: Jun 06, 2005, 08:11 AM »
I've had the same Sony NiMh AA batteries in my digital camera now for 4 or 5 years, and they still work very well, with little appreciable loss of stamina.

grumpymoe

« Reply #2 on: Jun 06, 2005, 10:03 AM »
I have been using mostly Duracell coppertops in my digital....seem to last a very long time....on the other hand, a few weeks ago, purchased some RayoVacs....snapped about 20 pics....out to the lake...turned on the camera....and DEAD!!!....time for rechargeables.....with the quality experience with Duracell's.....i purchased those.....a little pricey, but should be worth it in the long haul.....packaging says up to 1000 recharges......dont know how many years it would take to do that.....we'll see....Grump

trapperdirk

« Reply #3 on: Jun 06, 2005, 01:47 PM »
Yes I use duracells also when I can but now want some rechargeables so if they make them I will look for them also . It seems I am always requiring a battery of some sort and now that I use my LED headlamp alot and do own a charger I may as well get the use out of it . I've just heard there are some batteries out there that don't hold up well after charging so would prefer to get the best if I can because I need them constantly and look at as a saver in the long run .
             Thanks for the help lads .

TD
The bush is not a passion , it's in my soul.

TD

Pigshanks

• Who stopped payment on my reality check?
« Reply #4 on: Jun 06, 2005, 06:26 PM »
Check out this ebay site. 8)

http://stores.ebay.com/PRO-SOURCE-NORTH-AMERICA_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZkm

Been using 2100mah batteries for years with no problems.

ALBERTA  REPORT A POACHER  1-800-642-3800 or #3800 on the TELUS Mobility network (Courtesy of TELUS Mobility)

Skiff

• Retired MFF Mod
  • Just relaxin' on the Red
« Reply #5 on: Jun 12, 2005, 11:20 AM »
I bought a Duracell recharger and NiMH batteries about 3 yr ago when we got our first digital camera (HP 612).  The batteries are 1800 mAh, and easily work 2-3X longer on one charge than a standard alkaline battery. 

Yesterday my wife got me a Sony Cyber-shot 4.1 mega pixel camera for Father's Day/my birthday, and with the included $20 coupon, I'll get the Sony Quick charger and 4 - 2300mAh batteries.  In my opinion, you can't go wrong with rechargeable NiMH batteries!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.