FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Worm Blowers..  (Read 2944 times)

amazinmoose

Worm Blowers..
« on: Aug 23, 2005, 10:18 AM »
worm blowers have you used them? anything other them a worm you blew up?? iv floated dead shiners offa the bottem. i was thinking maybe grubs? maggots? maybe the rainbows would go wild for them.. idk  any uses or thoughts of how to make them would be great also  tightlines moose

jf5

Re: Worm Blowers..
« Reply #1 on: Aug 23, 2005, 10:41 AM »
I use it all the time for crawlers and occasionally shiners. I donlt think it will work on grubs or mealies, but I guess its worth a try...

Toadhunter

« Reply #2 on: Aug 24, 2005, 06:54 AM »
I use tiny marshmellows and a meal worm to catch trout in a local lake.The marshmellow is bouyant so it keeps the mealie off the bottom.

amazinmoose

« Reply #3 on: Aug 24, 2005, 09:50 AM »
Sounds like a panfishes delight. moose

mullen2525

« Reply #4 on: Oct 08, 2005, 02:42 PM »
where do you find such a contraption, never seen one, heard a lot but never seen

amazinmoose

mullen2525

« Reply #6 on: Oct 08, 2005, 04:51 PM »
thank you

flapjack

• FISH, or go home!!!!
« Reply #7 on: Oct 08, 2005, 06:07 PM »
Diabetic syringes work awesome, but not so legal to have. One of the best I have used is a syringe from a printer ink refil kit. And its legal to possess. Try blowing up live shiners, and its great for dead bait hook em through the head . Great for Lakers! Shoot me a P.M. for a more detailed explanation on how to pump up shiners, live or dead, I've taken several lakers in the teens using dead bait blown up. As usual, I'll tell you how but I won't tell you where !
Throw'em out with bait, kick back and wait !

EscapeIsNever

« Reply #8 on: Oct 14, 2005, 07:16 PM »
of all the lakers i caught this year on shiners, all were blown up or on bobber.  you can get the blower at either of the baitshops in west boylston, and im guessing most others
"And sometimes is seen a strange spot in the sky.
A human being that was given to fly."
-Pearl Jam, Given to Fly

Don't be a Goatboy....eh hem, PJ!

Brian

Mugz

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #9 on: Oct 14, 2005, 08:46 PM »
The marshmellow advice works....I fished next to a guy who was using powerbait and I was using mealworms and marshmellows...I caught 4 fish to his NONE.  I CONVERTED THAT GUY. Marshmellow keeps it off the bottom. Powerbait floAts but thats not what they wanted that day. I put the marshmellow on first tnen mealworm on the end.......

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.