FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Back again!!  (Read 2428 times)

dachmation

• MFF Mod Team
Back again!!
« on: Sep 19, 2005, 07:59 AM »
Hey Guys:  I just got back on line again after a couple trips to the hosp for computer and one for me too.
Had a heart catherization last Friday and they put in a stint so I had to stay overnite.  Everything seems to be going well.
As fot the computer, 2 trips to shop so far and still locking up on me and kicking me offline. Oh well eventually I'll get a new one.

Mike
""TIGHT LINES"

Fisher50

Re: Back again!!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 19, 2005, 08:23 PM »
New Computer or new Heart?  Sorry for making light of a health issue.  That stint should make you feel like a young man, right?  Sure hope you're doing well.  I've been thinking of you the last couple weekends, but haven't had the fishing boat out in a while.  We put the pontoon in the garage Saturday the 17th.  With that done, working around some football games, I'm itchin to get back out fishing.  I hope you are able to make a trip or two.   I'll be up Friday for sure.  Let's plan on it, if you're up to it. 
"But she's in good shape for the shape she's in...cause she's been through the fire before, and I believe she can take a whole lot more...So we raise her up every morning, we take her down every night, we don't let her touch the ground, and we fold her up right...on second thought, I do like to brag, cause I'm mighty proud of that ragged old flag." -Johnny Cash

dachmation

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #2 on: Sep 20, 2005, 07:06 PM »
Hey Rick, Im ready lets plan on it.

Mike
""TIGHT LINES"

Fisher50

« Reply #3 on: Sep 21, 2005, 06:10 AM »
Maybe we can find 'laker.  Ever fished the South side of Long Point?  Always see boats out there. 
"But she's in good shape for the shape she's in...cause she's been through the fire before, and I believe she can take a whole lot more...So we raise her up every morning, we take her down every night, we don't let her touch the ground, and we fold her up right...on second thought, I do like to brag, cause I'm mighty proud of that ragged old flag." -Johnny Cash

dachmation

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #4 on: Sep 21, 2005, 07:44 PM »
No I havent but game for about anything, gettin "cabin" fever. LOL

Mike
""TIGHT LINES"

Fisher50

« Reply #5 on: Sep 22, 2005, 08:03 PM »
Steve, we'll find 'em this weekend.  Mike, how about an early Saturday morning?  What's your work schedule for the weekend?  How's the ticker? 

Fisher50

« Reply #6 on: Sep 23, 2005, 06:04 AM »
Mike, I won't see this board again this week.  Call me when you get a minute.  I work till 4:30, then will be driving up.  Usually pass that "tension line" around 8:00. 

dachmation

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #7 on: Sep 26, 2005, 12:22 PM »
Sorry Rick My PC was down again, just got it workin Barely

Mike
""TIGHT LINES"

Fisher50

« Reply #8 on: Sep 26, 2005, 04:17 PM »
I never went fishing.  Started a project, then football took over.  Worked on the boat, tinkering, on Sunday.  We sure did get some rain on Sunday.  How's the ticker? 

Let's try to get out this weekend.  Believe Steve will be up, also. 

Fisher50

« Reply #9 on: Sep 29, 2005, 07:41 PM »
We can talk over the big game.  GO GREEN!!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.