FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: GOBIES  (Read 10961 times)

taxid

Re: GOBIES
« Reply #45 on: Jul 16, 2009, 10:20 AM »
,again tax you amaze me with your ability to pick out others mistakes ....lol

Nothing amazing about it.  What Perchking said is essentially accurate.  ;D

And for God's sake Trapper there is a spell check here. All you have to do is use it.  :rotflol:
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #46 on: Jul 16, 2009, 12:18 PM »
think ya better scroll back wasn't perchking  that said anything lol ,hey you rather hvae fun cehcking my sepllnig tehn fsihing  knock yer socks off old boy  as for me i'm going to have fun and laugh and  fish  to each there own i guess hey invite was for  real tho your welcome to come out with us and actually catch fish and have some laughs  with some  good folks. bring a lot of bobbers  me and perch take  no priseners lolllllll ya i know spell check,thats the differance between us  tax i don't pertend to be anything  just me lollllllll so grab a rod and lets go! and tax  theres no test  in the end  .....honest  lollllllll fish onnnnnnnnnn
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

trapper2000

« Reply #47 on: Jul 16, 2009, 12:19 PM »
gobie  burgers  !!!!! it's whats for lunch

salmonrebel

• "YOU HAVE TO KILL IT!...TO GRILL IT!"
« Reply #48 on: Jul 16, 2009, 03:54 PM »
POOLEY, Is that a picture of Danica Patrick on your page? If so, you got taste man!!!!! ;D My 11 yr.old son has quite a spread of her on his bedroom wall!! Thatta boy JOSH!! makes dad proud! :)--KingPerch
KP....I had a couple pictures of some beautiful bikini babes on my signature here on MFF, only to get yanked for no apparent reason. ::) I guess, only the selected few here get to keep their bikini clad babes on their avatars and signatures :whistling:.....You might have seen them elsewhere though ;D...I have them on my signature, over on 'thefishinhole'.
Peace out!....Brutha!!! :afro: :rotflol:
  Our 2nd Amendment isn't a priviledge!, IT'S A RIGHT!,... That, "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!".... "WHACK 'EM! AN' STACK 'EM!"

salmonrebel

• "YOU HAVE TO KILL IT!...TO GRILL IT!"
« Reply #49 on: Jul 16, 2009, 04:17 PM »
Yea,...and 'snakehead' delight!...for dinner. ;D
  Our 2nd Amendment isn't a priviledge!, IT'S A RIGHT!,... That, "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!".... "WHACK 'EM! AN' STACK 'EM!"

pooley

• Never Forget!!!!
« Reply #50 on: Jul 16, 2009, 08:26 PM »
KP....I had a couple pictures of some beautiful bikini babes on my signature here on MFF, only to get yanked for no apparent reason. ::) I guess, only the selected few here get to keep their bikini clad babes on their avatars and signatures :whistling:.....You might have seen them elsewhere though ;D...I have them on my signature, over on 'thefishinhole'.
Peace out!....Brutha!!! :afro: :rotflol:
:o ;D 8)

take a kid fishing!official b-breaker of N.Y.R.C.

KingPerch

« Reply #51 on: Jul 17, 2009, 03:40 PM »
Trap, You got any of those gobies on the grill?, I'll be over!!MMMMM.... ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

trapper2000

« Reply #52 on: Jul 17, 2009, 05:41 PM »
got grilled gobies  snakehead chowder and  roasted comerant ......come on over  bring the family ...... oh perch just so ya know theres no "relatives" (which means  family menbers) over here now so feel free to bring everyone :)) and pick me up a bag of bobbers on the way i'll pay ya when ya get here

Mainehazmt

« Reply #53 on: Jul 18, 2009, 06:52 AM »
got grilled gobies  snakehead chowder and  roasted comerant ......come on over  bring the family ...... oh perch just so ya know theres no "relatives" (which means  family menbers) over here now so feel free to bring everyone :)) and pick me up a bag of bobbers on the way i'll pay ya when ya get here
no eagle stew???    :'(
I am a Proud Veteran I am Not a Terrorist!

KingPerch

« Reply #54 on: Jul 18, 2009, 10:39 AM »
I'm there buddy, SNAGGER is going to be invited as well. We have to get him on the bobber tree snaggin' techniques for Toad Harbour next spring.  ;D I don't want to say on here how to do it for I'm afraid everybody will want to start doing it and it won't be fun anymore,LOL :laugh: What exactly were you referring to as "relatives", enlighten me. Have a great day Pal.

KingPerch

« Reply #55 on: Jul 18, 2009, 10:41 AM »
We only eat EAGLE stew when we are having a nice delicious dinner of PERCH, the stew would be a great appetizer ;D I know your feelings about PERCH!LOL :D

Mainehazmt

« Reply #56 on: Jul 18, 2009, 06:14 PM »
lol
 :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
I am a Proud Veteran I am Not a Terrorist!

trapper2000

« Reply #57 on: Jul 19, 2009, 06:15 PM »

no eagles  a  a protected   spieces !!!!

trapper2000

« Reply #58 on: Jul 19, 2009, 06:21 PM »
serious  question to maine  if you guys  don't like perch why don't you  either donate them to  either game clubs  for buffets  or  food banks  or  sell them like they do here in new york ????? i'm just wondering why the hatered, not tring to get anyone  upset  i just know  there is a market for them,if ya sell them ya  get rid of  them , make gas money , plus they don't  go to waste  someone eats them ???

Fat Boy

• MFF Mod Team
  • Team Mason-Dixon
« Reply #59 on: Jul 20, 2009, 09:27 AM »
These fish are amazing, but absolute pests for sure.  After they first appeared in Erie, I was drifting and jigging 2 oz. Rattle Snakie Spoons, lures 4" long, and caught several gobies on them.  I couldn't believe it!  We were jigging aggressively too, 2-4' jig/drops too.

Anyway, looks like they're here to stay in the Great Lakes.  Let's hope that they don't spread elsewhere.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.