FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: How bout them Pats?  (Read 8309 times)

smeltslayer

• Hammering fish and Ticking people off!!
How bout them Pats?
« on: Sep 14, 2009, 10:59 PM »
A win is a win is a win!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

TinyTim

• MFF Mod Team
  • PB 7.05 lbs.
Re: How bout them Pats?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 14, 2009, 11:18 PM »
A win is a win is a win!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
They got lucky for sure. Buffalo had em....lmao

Loves To Fish

• When Can We Go Again!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 15, 2009, 03:48 AM »
They got lucky for sure. Buffalo had em....lmao

I agree. I listened to the game on the radio at work last night and had already marked them down for the loss, when Buffalo coughed up the ball at their own 19 yard line. Talk about giving the game away.

Raquettedacker

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #3 on: Sep 15, 2009, 05:04 AM »

THEY GOT SOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY. :P :P :PThey had twice as many plays as the BILLs and only won by one point..

Go BILLS......
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.....<br />Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand...<br />\"Dying is the easy part. Learning how to live is the hard part....\"

bogmanjr

• KET-CHEN-ENY ?
« Reply #4 on: Sep 15, 2009, 05:45 AM »
1-0 Thats what matters !

NBourque

• Bruce slayer
« Reply #5 on: Sep 15, 2009, 06:15 AM »
Pats suck....

rude the dude

• when can we go again?
« Reply #6 on: Sep 15, 2009, 07:29 AM »
Pats suck....
you must be extra bitter about there win last night then. ;D Go catch some bass and you might feel better. 8)
                    I hope the bills are not your team. :-*

jimmie333

• Fish On!
« Reply #7 on: Sep 15, 2009, 07:32 AM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS, what a joke on the Bills part. A win is a win but last night was a costly one. Mayo gone for the year. You think the Defense was bad last night playing a junior high school team, wait until they play this weekend. As you can see I'm a Cowboy fan and anyone that plays the Pats!  ;D GO JETS!

rude the dude

• when can we go again?
« Reply #8 on: Sep 15, 2009, 07:35 AM »
                                                  what a joke on the Bills part.

you got that right. 8)
   Maybe if the bills offensive line hadn't got so tuckered out in the 4 qt. they could have held on.

yukoncornelius

« Reply #9 on: Sep 15, 2009, 08:42 AM »
lucky? the bills were the lucky ones, that game was thoroughly dominated by the patriots.....one bad pick, a missed FG and a few bad 3rd/4th down conversions....they weren't sharp, couldn't finish.....but they took lee evans & TO out of the gameplan, they ran the ball well early, got behind and shredded the bill seconday, all while not playing their best

luck isn't given....it is made....pats took that game when it was on the line

and there's zero update on mayo, but early speculation was the injury was not serious.....

edwards played out of his head.....bills took what the pats gave them (underneath) and kept it close by playing over their heads.....

pats will improve from here....we may have seen the bills best effort of the year

Kennebago Kid

• North American Rural Dweller
« Reply #10 on: Sep 15, 2009, 09:06 AM »
Buffalo didn't have an offensive coordinator 9 days ago. I am not a Pats fan, but if I was one I would be worried about that defense. Looked average at best. I think the media is pumping up NE a bit too much this year. Good thing they play in the worst division in football, that helps.

jimmie333

• Fish On!
« Reply #11 on: Sep 15, 2009, 09:56 AM »
Buffalo didn't have an offensive coordinator 9 days ago. I am not a Pats fan, but if I was one I would be worried about that defense. Looked average at best. I think the media is pumping up NE a bit too much this year. Good thing they play in the worst division in football, that helps.

Go Cowboys!

yukoncornelius

« Reply #12 on: Sep 15, 2009, 10:32 AM »

van pelt was the QB coach, and was calling plays anyways.....that change wasn't a big deal, they ran that no huddle very, very well....and gameplanned/adjusted well.....pats took away the outside receivers, they used screens to exploit the underneath

D only gave up 270 yards & 17 points, without mayo......they'll be fine

double-aught

« Reply #13 on: Sep 15, 2009, 10:37 AM »
the only thing that made me madder than what the bills did was espn's broadcast coverage.
does anybody else on here like to see the  occasional replay of a close or controversial play?
jeesh...

on a lighter note, next year rochester is getting a profesional football team. the people in buffalo are very upset- they want one, too!!! ;D

NBourque

• Bruce slayer
« Reply #14 on: Sep 15, 2009, 10:42 AM »
you must be extra bitter about there win last night then. ;D Go catch some bass and you might feel better. 8)
                    I hope the bills are not your team. :-*

I am extra bitter but not surprised the pats pulled that win out of their arse. I did catch some bass last night and it did feel good  ;D

The Jets are my team and Sanchez looks real good.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.