FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: Small Rant about the idiocy of some people.  (Read 7341 times)

venisonman

Re: Small Rant about the idiocy of some people.
« Reply #30 on: Apr 27, 2010, 06:18 PM »
It wouldnt be as irritating if the season were open, and honestly, what a person does with a fish after they land it is their concern.  As long as it is legal to keep!

Even during an open season it is illegal to waste fish and game. Its in the regs!
Genesis 9:2 The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea, they are given into your hands.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #31 on: Apr 27, 2010, 06:19 PM »
Well, I guess this is a "small rant about the idiocy of some people". There have been many times I wished there were a badge in my pocket.
RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

carcaju

« Reply #32 on: Apr 27, 2010, 06:23 PM »
first of all people need to know what is a invasive . browns and carp are from europe pacific salmon are from the pacific (obviously ) and rainbow trout come from west of the mississippi these are not native but are welcome without question. the fish in question is a pickeral a native fish that has every right to be in the waters of new york. how did this thread get so far off the subject? as for gobies the dec wants them removed as well as snakeheads and asian carp. but those are a totaly different subject than some a-hole throwing pickeral on the bank out of season or even in season and i'm pretty sure they dont want the shore covered with gobies or snakeheads . the guy was trying to ask a question of ethics and gets a bs load of ranting . if you met some one who knows the guy or see him again turn him in. also i to shoot carp they make great trapping bait but dont throw them back dead or wounded but also agree that if you dont have a use for them dont kill them.

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #33 on: Apr 27, 2010, 06:39 PM »
It's not that far off topic really. The rant is about people who think they can decide what is or isn't a "Good" species of fish in our waters and the wasting of those fish. I like pickerel fishing as much as trout, or bass, or walleye, or cats. or carp, or bluegill, or crappie or perch...well, maybe not as much as perch.

A person who bluntly states "put them in a hole" is no better than the one who throws them on the bank to rot.

RG
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.

carcaju

« Reply #34 on: Apr 27, 2010, 06:55 PM »
It's not that far off topic really. The rant is about people who think they can decide what is or isn't a "Good" species of fish in our waters and the wasting of those fish. I like pickerel fishing as much as trout, or bass, or walleye, or cats. or carp, or bluegill, or crappie or perch...well, maybe not as much as perch.

A person who bluntly states "put them in a hole" is no better than the one who throws them on the bank to rot.

RG

i agree as i stated if you dont use them dont kill them

skidplate

« Reply #35 on: Apr 27, 2010, 06:59 PM »
Rainbows are from west of the Rockies...I get tired of seeing fish on the shore, especially bowfin what did they do to you?  Monkey man you are aptly named, if you don't know aptly there is a big book called a dictionary.
There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it.
 Ron Paul

carcaju

« Reply #36 on: Apr 27, 2010, 07:02 PM »
Rainbows are from west of the Rockies...I get tired of seeing fish on the shore, especially bowfin what did they do to you?  Monkey man you are aptly named, if you don't know aptly there is a big book called a dictionary.

i wasnt trying to be to technical i was making a point i know they are from west of the rockies

monkeyman2269

« Reply #37 on: Apr 27, 2010, 07:04 PM »
i dont throw bowfin on the shore or pikeral there isnt pikeral around me any ways i just enjoy arrow fishin and every thin i do is legal i have never got a ticket

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #38 on: Apr 27, 2010, 07:06 PM »
Nuff said...by me.
RG

MickeyFinn

• 25" ADK Leaper
« Reply #39 on: Apr 27, 2010, 07:43 PM »
Threads like these are like classic reruns of all in the family. They never get old.. has the rerun of fishing for bass on there beds popped up lately I think I may have missed it ?????  WD-40 anyone ?
We were biting this morning, we were biting this morning, we were biting this morning......

prchslyr

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #40 on: Apr 27, 2010, 08:00 PM »
Nuff said...by me.
RG
You mean to tell me if one of those Mainahs pop in here with a video of a pile of perch and a gas auger. You ain't gonna say a word??? ???
You ain't done yet!
Monkeyman, I'm callin' you out man! You're just stirring the pot to see if these dudes fall for it. These guys make these comments just to get some stuff started and sit back and laugh. I hope that's it anyway. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.
You don't want to be known as "That dude" around here. Trust me.
Chill with the unwitty attempt at humor. I'm not amused.
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.

trapper2000

• live the dream...........wear it!!!
« Reply #41 on: Apr 27, 2010, 08:14 PM »
hey  it's  legal  to shoot  chipmunks  !!!!  lets  just   go and  slaughter  all of them!!!  that will  win us  a prize  with  the  general public
 carp have  become a  game  spices  ,  even it not  protected ,yes  i  don't  disagree  with  bow  fishing  but  if  it  may survive   let it  go , unless yer  going to eat  it!
 the  guy with the pickerel  , i truely hated  them myself  till i  took a  young   fella  fishing  he's  15  never  fished  and he  had a ball running tip ups  for them , yes we  even  cooked a couple  up  and i have to tell you they  were good ,  do you all realize  before  the days of infisherman bluegills and crappies  were  considered  a trash fish????
 you can call a  DEC agent!  or  you can explain (if  you care to take the time)  how  there are a bunch of  people that would  enjoy  catching that pickerel ,  or  carp  or  sheepshead  and the list goes on and  on.....
you can destroy buildings  you can't  destroy the  american spirit

esox v

« Reply #42 on: Apr 27, 2010, 09:24 PM »
shoot um with arows then throw um in a hole and berry them there not native if u dident know that
And What about Rainbow and brown trout??
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

esox v

« Reply #43 on: Apr 27, 2010, 09:35 PM »
All them STINK LOGS( little H.T. lingo) are what keep you guys catching them BIG FAT panfish you all catch!
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

rgfixit

• MFF Mod Team
« Reply #44 on: Apr 28, 2010, 02:48 AM »
You're right Mickey. My bad for lighting this fuse. Sorry guys!
RG

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.