FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084140 times)

bcons

Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD BS Thread
« Reply #3690 on: Sep 03, 2011, 07:36 PM »
i am 5'5 and even older then you DAD so watch it ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) and you and frank are way behind in the numbers just so you know in the salmon challenge, oh ya and when the ice fest starts and you smell venison on the grill out there be prepared to be treated like a sea gull  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :P

uhhh you modified that post, the first version you wrote you were 5'3", now 5 5? Which is it? Nahhhhh doesn't matter don't worry about it, the height handicap plus the numbers still don't add up. I got a few in the past outings & none this weekend, didn't bother, I had a little bird reporting on another part of the river.  ::) ::)   I'd hazard a guess as far as a salmon challenge, I'm in the running.   As far as "smelling the venison"  Would that be deer or dear?  The odor from your shanty would lead me to believe the later, you, FH, & transfromer worry me, & I don't want any part of THAT dear.  :-* :-*
I was berated for fishing & asked recently by a PETA type.  You don't keep fish do you?  I responded "No I don't like aquariums. I just treat them like a quick haircut, & take a little of the sides"

NJGOOSEBUSTER1

« Reply #3691 on: Sep 03, 2011, 07:47 PM »
 That's not Jeff's son in the picture ...He hit like 3 spots today all down low....
I thought that was the biggest 7 year old i have ever seen!    whats he feed that kid!

wiredstone

« Reply #3692 on: Sep 03, 2011, 07:56 PM »
Looks like I stirred up another hornets nest   :evil: And I thought I was a bee charmer. lol :D
wooo fish on. Never mind

KingPerch

« Reply #3693 on: Sep 03, 2011, 08:05 PM »
i am 5'5 and even older then you DAD so watch it ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) and you and frank are way behind in the numbers just so you know in the salmon challenge, oh ya and when the ice fest starts and you smell venison on the grill out there be prepared to be treated like a sea gull  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :P
:w00t: :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :thumbup_smilie: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :afro: DUMP DUCKS RULE!!! Zippy, your alright man!! bcons.....I'm watching you!! :P--KP
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #3694 on: Sep 03, 2011, 08:22 PM »
WOW man you are easy to stir the pot. holly crap bring on the ice man soon. this heat dose not work for you bacon does it. KP do you have any openings in that anger MGT class ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D

KingPerch

« Reply #3695 on: Sep 03, 2011, 08:26 PM »
WOW man you are easy to stir the pot. holly crap bring on the ice man soon. this heat dose not work for you bacon does it. KP do you have any openings in that anger MGT class ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D
bcons would fail that class in the first 30 seconds!!!! ;D I'm sure I could try and work with him though!! Those salmon are gonna pay.....I'm positive!! :evil:--KP 8)

fishgalore

« Reply #3696 on: Sep 03, 2011, 08:32 PM »
Awsome ! Great pics as always LV. I WANT TO THANK THE GREAT SPORTSMAN THAT FOUND MY FLIE BOX.  :thumbup_smilie: :flag: IT IS NICE TO SEE SUCH PEOPLE ON THE RIVER

That's good news! ;D

Oh yeah, BTW Yanks won but so did Boston. How 'bout those Mets...........leading now 7-6 after being down 5-zippy!

fishgalore

« Reply #3697 on: Sep 03, 2011, 08:41 PM »

:w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: HT you got me by about an inch.

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #3698 on: Sep 03, 2011, 08:47 PM »

:w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: HT you got me by about an inch.
man are salmon worth the effort  :cookoo: :cookoo: ::) ::) ::)

fishgalore

« Reply #3699 on: Sep 03, 2011, 08:54 PM »
You have to love the circus. ;D

Is that a combo of a conservative christian church and the NY Regatta?

KingPerch

« Reply #3700 on: Sep 03, 2011, 08:58 PM »
man are salmon worth the effort  :cookoo: :cookoo: ::) ::) ::)
I'll take steelhead.....Thank you! ;) And....Perch!--KP

filetandrelease

« Reply #3701 on: Sep 03, 2011, 09:26 PM »
I'll take steelhead.....Thank you! ;) And....Perch!--KP

i'll take perch and eyes and flats you guys can have my share of mud sharks and iron heads  ;)

turk1272

« Reply #3702 on: Sep 03, 2011, 10:30 PM »
ya , it must be terrible to have to skip some friendly bantering before you get to find out what the fish are doing without checkin for youreself  :blink:
gooooo yanks 1st place again baby  :flex:
  congrats on doing something I will never do.  Not catching a huge fish but jumping into the married pool !! Wish u and Lisa the best had a great time hope u Dave Harold Ryan and jay have a good nite.  Call me about fishing tuesday.  Angie and I wish u and Lisa the best

Gump

« Reply #3703 on: Sep 04, 2011, 07:55 AM »
Some eye candy for you east end guys.

Was posted on another forum.  Just shy of 42 lbs. caught yesterday out of Oak Orchard.  Wasn't in the derby... :sick:

"Why do you go on these trips with me , Ed?"

wiredstone

« Reply #3704 on: Sep 04, 2011, 08:14 AM »
SWEET ! :thumbup_smilie:
wooo fish on. Never mind

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.