FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread  (Read 1084335 times)

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
Re: 2011 SALMON RIVER - SALMON AND STEELHEAD Thread
« Reply #6600 on: Nov 29, 2011, 09:14 PM »
i already said adam your shanty i am busy  ::)

gillkiller13126

• out to get themm
« Reply #6601 on: Nov 29, 2011, 09:14 PM »
i  got   to  2 clams   2  pack  shacks    flasher   LCR    at  least   40  rods  ....  countless   jigs  i  made  up  ....anyone  wanted  to  try    ice  fishing  we   could    hook  em  up

hey trapp we should hold a little tourney this year for bluegills and crappies most and biggest  ::) ::)
RED SOX FTW
 id rather be crappie fishing

esox v

« Reply #6602 on: Nov 29, 2011, 09:14 PM »
i just down sized to a one man and that means me ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D send pictures and good luck ;D
5 gallon bucket with a door cut in it ?? :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
"There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetrated
under the shield of law and in the name of justice."
--Charles de Montesquieu (1689-1755)
For tyranny to work some idiots are required…

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

H.T.

« Reply #6603 on: Nov 29, 2011, 09:17 PM »
omg i hope your not going to clova this year ::) ::) ::) ::)

esox v

« Reply #6604 on: Nov 29, 2011, 09:19 PM »
omg i hope your not going to clova this year ::) ::) ::) ::)
yea... and it's you and me kid.... Franks fishin with the other Scott ;D ;D  NO DRINKING or jumping wakes !! ;D ;D

The most dangerous thing any nation faces..  is a citizenry capable of trusting a liar to lead them....

H.T.

« Reply #6605 on: Nov 29, 2011, 09:22 PM »
yea... and it's you and me kid.... Franks fishin with the other Scott ;D ;D  NO DRINKING or jumping wakes !! ;D ;D
ya good luck with that one ;D ;D ::)

adam2000

• theres beer down here we cant forget
« Reply #6606 on: Nov 29, 2011, 09:25 PM »

thats is too funny

esox v

« Reply #6607 on: Nov 29, 2011, 09:25 PM »
you  can  take  issue   all  you  want  , if  caught  you  will  get  a  ticket  ...serious  as a  heart  attack  ...i know  for  fact   IN the  mouth  means  IN  the   mouth .....  
MY Heads still sore from banging it on the wall from the domestic rainbow thread !! IN FACT...   ON the outside of the mouth... is hooked in the mouth..... If you hook it in the tail ...is it... inside the tail ??

H.T.

« Reply #6608 on: Nov 29, 2011, 09:27 PM »
adam.......... time to move to iceshanty.com now. we are done here with the river rats ??? ::)

adam2000

« Reply #6609 on: Nov 29, 2011, 09:31 PM »
adam.......... time to move to iceshanty.com now. we are done here with the river rats ??? ::)
not yet, ive only been on it once since august. dec 15th

Dark Cloud

« Reply #6610 on: Nov 29, 2011, 09:37 PM »
MY Heads still sore from banging it on the wall from the domestic rainbow thread !! IN FACT...   ON the outside of the mouth... is hooked in the mouth..... If you hook it in the tail ...is it... inside the tail ??

Please step away from the wall. Do not go down that path again!  8)
MFF Quote of the Year - \"Im done with this MORON FEST\" ; Esox V

NJGOOSEBUSTER1

« Reply #6611 on: Nov 29, 2011, 09:56 PM »
you  can  take  issue   all  you  want  , if  caught  you  will  get  a  ticket  ...serious  as a  heart  attack  ...i know  for  fact   IN the  mouth  means  IN  the   mouth .....  
You know I havent been up for a bit but I can surely tell you that without a doubt any fish runs for its life better when hooked in the tail!   Thats horrible, I apologize for that, must be the old 90's ripper coming out!   For real though , its funny how 95% of us grew up rippin our as?:#@#$%%ses off and now everyone is reformed or somthing .  Its great to see everyone using the bead technique and flies , sacks, etc but to start an arguement over the "in the mouth" or " coming into the mouth from the outer jaw" is pretty petty and childish.  Funny, I have seen the purist of the pure with a big dollar set up down in DSR become a RIPPIN SLASHING ANIMAL when fish are goin by them and they are not takin flies , beads or bait.   Nobody is perfect .  To each there own, and there own method.

adam2000

« Reply #6612 on: Nov 29, 2011, 10:00 PM »
You know I havent been up for a bit but I can surely tell you that without a doubt any fish runs for its life better when hooked in the tail!   Thats horrible, I apologize for that, must be the old 90's ripper coming out!   For real though , its funny how 95% of us grew up rippin our as?:#@#$%%ses off and now everyone is reformed or somthing .  Its great to see everyone using the bead technique and flies , sacks, etc but to start an arguement over the "in the mouth" or " coming into the mouth from the outer jaw" is pretty petty and childish.  Funny, I have seen the purist of the pure with a big dollar set up down in DSR become a RIPPIN SLASHING ANIMAL when fish are goin by them and they are not takin flies , beads or bait.   Nobody is perfect .  To each there own, and there own method.
so true

NJGOOSEBUSTER1

« Reply #6613 on: Nov 29, 2011, 10:06 PM »
so true
I call it like i see it,   were not reformed, just oppressed!   Im not afraid to admit if i see a 20lb chromer in the rapids and he wont take a fly I will for darn sure line him IN THE MOUTH like a pro!   Only the trained eye can tell the difference!  On the stringer is on the stringer- game over!

adam2000

« Reply #6614 on: Nov 29, 2011, 10:11 PM »
I call it like i see it,   were not reformed, just oppressed!   Im not afraid to admit if i see a 20lb chromer in the rapids and he wont take a fly I will for darn sure line him IN THE MOUTH like a pro!   Only the trained eye can tell the difference!  On the stringer is on the stringer- game over!
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :whistling: :whistling:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.