FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414918 times)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #885 on: Jun 06, 2012, 06:45 AM »
Stuffed with Crab.....Yah man that's the ticket right there.

Now I gotta find some whites when I get home.

j
Hurry home , Price Chopper is blowin out snow crab at 5.99 $ :o :o ;D

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #886 on: Jun 06, 2012, 07:29 AM »
Hey Jim.....I so need to see that new boat of yours, not looking for a ride even. Just wanna check her out. WOOHOO ;D Congrats by the way.

You're welcome to drop by there anytime and check it out. You know where she is. We'll get out again soon. We might even have to invite "you-know-who" to give us a little schooling ... again.

tracker 1

« Reply #887 on: Jun 06, 2012, 08:34 AM »
Hurry home , Price Chopper is blowin out snow crab at 5.99 $ :o :o ;D
  Dots, it sounds as if you know what your talking about when it comes to preparing food , do you cook for a living ?

tracker 1

« Reply #888 on: Jun 06, 2012, 08:36 AM »
 Hooking it looks like a great boat best of luck with it.

walleye1

« Reply #889 on: Jun 06, 2012, 09:09 AM »
You are such a non-conformist. KEEP CATCHING THEM WHITES...PLEASE, BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH SMART FISH, IT TAKES A PIECE OF POOP AND A #2 HOOK TO CATCH EM. NOW TRY TO TARGET SOME REAL GAME FISH, THEN SHOW PICS PLEASE.    FUNNY THAT I'VE NEVER MET A PERSON WITH THAT MUCH SUCCESS ON THE WHITE CRAPS ON ONEIDA. ESPECIALLY MY STOMPING GROUNDS....HMMM. SOUNDS LIKKE SENECA RIVER FISH TO ME...........THOSE PESKY WALLEYE......GIVE IT A BREAK PAL, THAT IS A FIRST FOR ME, TO HEAR SUCH NONSENSE. EITHER WAY, LOOKS LIKE FUN WAS HAD, CONGRATS ON THAT. BTH, HOW ABOUT SOME PICS OF THEM "PESKY" WALLEYE"

Dude, one question for ya. Huh??? FMbonics at it's finest!  ;D

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #890 on: Jun 06, 2012, 10:14 AM »

There was an article in NAFC this month connecting the White Bass to the Eyes , must be true  ;D ,JLeaf , there is a number of ways to enjoy them , being firmer than say a eye or a perch they hold up better in a chowda , IMO , or topped with a Ritz cracker crust and baked in a lemon / white wine / butter mix . Stuff em with Crab and Scallops and drizzle them with Hollandaise  :thumbup_smilie:
Yeah, those articles were good. I like the one about the eyes following the carp and also the one about suspended waldos out deep! Love those suspenders, they are usually aggressive as heck  ;)
Nice job findin em

OTIS

« Reply #891 on: Jun 06, 2012, 11:14 AM »
Dude, one question for ya. Huh??? FMbonics at it's finest!  ;D

I was waiting for you to start stirring the pot! ;D  Nothing good happens after midnight!
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #892 on: Jun 06, 2012, 11:23 AM »
All in fun. Didn't even realize I hit the caps lock button.

JJ,  I wasn't trying to stir the pot. Just seemed like I was being targeted right after My pic post. Someone needs to comment on stupid walleye. Give it a break. ??? Not looking for a pat on the back from other members, last I knew, everyone liked fish pics.

skunkedbywalleye

« Reply #893 on: Jun 06, 2012, 11:42 AM »
Well those dumb walleye skunked me today?  ;D  Thought it would be a banner day with the jig in shallow. Nope....a bunch of thumps but nothing aggressive enough except for a few nice smallmouth. I love SMB and drum as a trade off.  I hit some deep waters with the same result with harnesses and sonars. That shallow hump has produced real well for me up to now.....I'll be back to the same spot soon  :) tight lines to all

walleye1

« Reply #894 on: Jun 06, 2012, 11:46 AM »
I was waiting for you to start stirring the pot! ;D  Nothing good happens after midnight!

Some things I just can't resist.  ;)

griff

« Reply #895 on: Jun 06, 2012, 12:28 PM »
I had a first this morning.... 3 Walleye on 4 cast

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #896 on: Jun 06, 2012, 12:37 PM »
Gotta love days like that! Nice job  :thumbup_smilie:
Nice job findin em

OTIS

« Reply #897 on: Jun 06, 2012, 12:42 PM »

I love days like that!
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

Hookinup

• Bangin' bottom & gettin' bit !
« Reply #898 on: Jun 06, 2012, 12:42 PM »

Ha Ha .... sweet!

gatorsin09

« Reply #899 on: Jun 06, 2012, 02:14 PM »
going to head out around 6.looks alittle rough out there wind is shifting between east and west. just figured last night was an off night until i come on here and see all these pics and reports haha.thanks for killing the small amount of confidence i built up the last few weeks guys! might just go into the bays and cast some stickbaits tonight still havent installed the sonar. or might drift harnesses near the islands again. it was working great til last night! probably see a few of ya out there.

ill take pics of the monster white bass that are out there,i throw everything back except for eyes perch sunnies and even those i throw back alot. i like to cook it fresh and never freeze so im mostly out there for fun.seem to have alot more company out the house with the beer battered walleye available though haha

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.