FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414270 times)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1305 on: Jun 29, 2012, 01:41 AM »
He must be in time-out again ;D

He puts himself in timeout at certain times.!!! ;)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1306 on: Jun 29, 2012, 02:10 AM »
LoL ... and this whole time I thought Lance was throwing a black/silver challenger. Come to find out ... he's really using "Mookie-PooP"  :laugh:

Here is a funny one!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdkGSdoOeTk

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1307 on: Jun 29, 2012, 02:18 AM »
Probably a Red Sox hat ....

Should have peed on that hat then!!!! ;)

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1308 on: Jun 29, 2012, 02:25 AM »

Anyone know these guys  ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Looks like a circle Jerk...you must have learned that while missing all those light Crappie bites :D
AW
I was thinkin of you today , hope all is good  ;D food was booty there ..... made me miss puttin on a sick spread in Skan  ;)

OTIS

« Reply #1309 on: Jun 29, 2012, 08:19 AM »
Probably a Red Sox hat ....

:thumbup_smilie:  You don't chime in often Old Timer, but when you do it's GOLD! :thumbup_smilie:
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

snuffynra

« Reply #1310 on: Jun 29, 2012, 08:21 AM »
beautiful out this morning, a little slower then the last couple weeks  for me . but i have a quick question, I was trolling out by 119 ,another boat called troll king  (3 guys)or something like that pulled out in front of me  about 150 yds and shut it off and started jigging. I didnt think to much about it, so i started to turn right to troll with the wind in a track i have on my gps. so i get about the same distance to the right of him 150 yds or so , i see him throwing his hands around in the air , he thinks im trolling his drift  ??? ??? i sat for a minute in disbelief :-\. then i told him what i thought of him.  im not sure what I was suppose to do, you pulled in front of me and shut it down!!! if i went left into the wind i would have barely made it by you! so I went right! was i suppose to pull my rigs in and turn around?? I hope he didnt feel i was trying to get his fish, i fish for the fun of it, if you  asked me i would probably have given you my fish!! its not that big a deal . but I just wonder whats the protocol in that scenario???

OTIS

« Reply #1311 on: Jun 29, 2012, 08:24 AM »
beautiful out this morning, a little slower then the last couple weeks  for me . but i have a quick question, I was trolling out by 119 ,another boat called troll king or something like that pulled out in front of me  about 150 yds and shut it off and started jigging. I didnt think to much about it, so i started to turn right to troll with the wind in a track i have on my gps. so i get about the same distance to the right of him 150 yds or so , i see him throwing his hands around in the air , he thinks im trolling his drift  ??? ??? i sat for a minute in disbelief :-\. then i told him what i thought of him. im not sure what I was suppose to do, you pulled in front of me and shut it down!!! if i went left into the wind i would have barely made it by you! so I went right! was i suppose to pull my rigs in and turn around?? I hope he didnt feel i was trying to get his fish, i fish for the fun of it, if you would ask me i would probably given you my fish!! its not that big a deal . but I just wonder whats the protocol in that scenario???

I wouldn't have done anything differently than what you did.  Some guys just feel that they own the lake.  Great that you told him off as well, I'd have done that also! :laugh:
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #1312 on: Jun 29, 2012, 08:35 AM »
I wouldn't have done anything differently than what you did.  Some guys just feel that they own the lake.  Great that you told him off as well, I'd have done that also! :laugh:
I would've done the same also. he's the one that started his drift in front of you. why can't people find their own fishing spots ??? ???.   later...

Good to see ya back in action SPANKY ;D ;D ;D

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1313 on: Jun 29, 2012, 09:06 AM »
beautiful out this morning, a little slower then the last couple weeks  for me . but i have a quick question, I was trolling out by 119 ,another boat called troll king  (3 guys)or something like that pulled out in front of me  about 150 yds and shut it off and started jigging. I didnt think to much about it, so i started to turn right to troll with the wind in a track i have on my gps. so i get about the same distance to the right of him 150 yds or so , i see him throwing his hands around in the air , he thinks im trolling his drift  ??? ??? i sat for a minute in disbelief :-\. then i told him what i thought of him.  im not sure what I was suppose to do, you pulled in front of me and shut it down!!! if i went left into the wind i would have barely made it by you! so I went right! was i suppose to pull my rigs in and turn around?? I hope he didnt feel i was trying to get his fish, i fish for the fun of it, if you  asked me i would probably have given you my fish!! its not that big a deal . but I just wonder whats the protocol in that scenario???

Snuff..... You were there first, and allready had your game plan set up and working it. Chances are, that boat set up next to you because they were watching and figured you were on the game. Good thing Freddie or I wasnt there. I guess we have a habit of bouncing sonars off idiots boats. Well atleast I do...Fred likes to catch fish in front of them, then throw them at the boat..lol. ;D

snuffynra

« Reply #1314 on: Jun 29, 2012, 09:20 AM »
lol, I thought about pulling up and tossing a couple eyes over to him, and say theres my payment for using your lake :'(. im all for giving room ,and not encroaching on another guy, in fact, im usually the guy that will turn off when I get trolling towards someone else . I guess i shouldn't let it bother me, and should get use to it cause theres no shortage of morons theses days.

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1315 on: Jun 29, 2012, 09:21 AM »

I set up near a troller yesterday, sure enough after I shut my motor down the drift was going towards him not away from him, hard to tell when its flat, after a few wind shifts that kept pushing me towards him no matter where I started my drift i moved to another spot, he was there first and didn't want to annoy him, but it is Oneida, by now the fish are used to boat traffic and fish are everywhere, theres no secret hot spots.....at my night spot I had a boat pull up so close to me that I couldn't cast in his direction or I would of hit him, but it was cool, fish were still biting with his motor idling the whole time, just found it odd is all, its never happened too me before at night.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

waldo24

« Reply #1316 on: Jun 29, 2012, 11:24 AM »
I agree with the rest of the gang Snuff.....you did the right thing.....I would have moved just to not get MY lines messed up in his went about my business and if he wanted to wish me luck (haha) I would have wished him well too!  ::) ;D

ThaTs BullHead

• Birth..FISH..Die!
« Reply #1317 on: Jun 29, 2012, 12:47 PM »
Doing some Birthday fishing today, celebrating my 24th. hoping to get some good size torpedos, best tasting ones. Ill let you know how i do tonight

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
« Reply #1318 on: Jun 29, 2012, 01:33 PM »
Went out this morning with my buddy joe, Managed to get my limit, my buddy got 3 but only one keeper. Mine all came before 8:30am had to search for them. Anyone notice how thin they have gotten?? They don't look like they are but they are. My 3 fish are the bottom 3   15 1/2 - 17,- 17.inches. Jig with a 3in gulp minnow.

No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

ThaTs BullHead

• Birth..FISH..Die!
« Reply #1319 on: Jun 29, 2012, 03:40 PM »
Nice eaters FISH ON. those are the tasty ones!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.