FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414370 times)

coachwarner

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1710 on: Jul 14, 2012, 01:14 PM »
Spanky got wet again, fell out of the boat  :wacko: It was like trying to hoist a baby beluga whale back into the boat  :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: and Release took pictures  :whistling: :whistling:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

reeleyz

« Reply #1711 on: Jul 14, 2012, 01:39 PM »
  Just a bunch of expensive toys, doesn't mean they know how to fish.

Congrats Bruce!!!!  ;D

Thanks guys! I hadn't read though this thread yet and didn't realize HUNT (thank you) posted it here I posted some pics on another thread. We are so happy to have this little guy in our lives. We are trying to just take it all in.

SNAGGER - Remember the guy that was looking for his dog on the ice that one night last winter? I see he is anchoring in your night spot. That guy does not miss a thing.

H.T.

• I AM PROUD TO BE AN *OPPORTUNIST*
« Reply #1712 on: Jul 14, 2012, 01:47 PM »
hey congrats reeleyz on the new kid. i will catch up with you out on the ice again this winter ;D

filetandrelease

« Reply #1713 on: Jul 14, 2012, 02:13 PM »
That's because all the bass were in 30 FOW hitting surface lures ;D just ask Release he will tell ya, he caught some monster bass ;) and the bass boat's were driving right by them  :P :P :P and Spanky was giving them bass fishermen rasberry's  all day as were catching bass in 30 FOW, hitting torpedo's on the surface :rotflol: We should have entered the bass tournament Freddy ( i didn't just say that, did i ?) :cookoo: :cookoo: Oh yea, and we got our limit of eyes too ;D Just another fun day with the twins and Spanky!!

had fun today i was starting to get a little antsy marked tons of fish but there were clouds of bait , tuff to compete against mother nature , moved a few times finally after awhile now being almost 9:00 found some fish without hardly any bait and the coach was on , poor FM had a hard time getting  solid hook ups , i caught a few bass one off top water in 30 fow was a good 4 lb smallie and busted some off bottom  and 1 small sheep  , and a few eyes , coach caught dandy yellow perch , all fish came on the day time sonar

SNAGGER

• FISHING THE SALMON RIVER SINCE 1978
« Reply #1714 on: Jul 14, 2012, 02:45 PM »

Spanky's a turtle, not a whale.  ;D

They weren't there the last time I was down Bruce, 82 degree water I think was finally too much for them, I found them a little farther out closer to some weed humps.
R.I.P Uncle Johnny
        ALWAYS BE YOURSELF ,  BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER , DON'T MIND , AND THE ONES THAT DO , DON'T MATTER!

coachwarner

« Reply #1715 on: Jul 14, 2012, 04:58 PM »

Spanky's a turtle, not a whale.  ;D

They weren't there the last time I was down Bruce, 82 degree water I think was finally too much for them, I found them a little farther out closer to some weed humps.
Well they both got little flippers  :w00t:

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

coachwarner

« Reply #1716 on: Jul 14, 2012, 05:51 PM »
  all fish came on the day time sonar

All hail to the daytime sonars :bowdown: :bowdown:  ;D

filetandrelease

« Reply #1717 on: Jul 14, 2012, 06:30 PM »

hey coach thank god i had an extra daytime sonar   :blink:

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
« Reply #1718 on: Jul 14, 2012, 08:34 PM »
Sounds like another rescue going on right now on oneida. Scanner went off at 9:29 with flairs spotted out at bouy 125. Call just came back saying that the boat is being towed in by another boat.
No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

FISH ON

• IT'S ALL FUN & GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE LOSES A WALLEYE
« Reply #1719 on: Jul 14, 2012, 08:50 PM »
I will quote Ann Landers from many years ago........" anyone who wears their cap sideways has 50% the IQ they should have.. AND... If they wear their cap backwards they have a 0 IQ"...

That means there bass ackwards or a-- backwards?? Lol
No more Motorcycles! And no more boat.    

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1720 on: Jul 14, 2012, 09:57 PM »
Nice drum Dead...... I got a big grin from the unintentional middle finger.  ;D
Just a habit I guess  :laugh:
Nice job findin em

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #1721 on: Jul 14, 2012, 10:03 PM »
I watched a couple "big-shots" come gliding into the marina  the other day as I was getting ready to go out. They were pitching jigs around all the boats. I kept my sonar rod right next to me, waiting to hear that jig bounce off a boat ... any boat. I woulda bounced one off theirs for sure. Then they pulled up to one of the docks and tied off to a light pole and started walking the docks and pitching jigs. They seemed like they were being careful, but I don't know what the Marina's policy is on that. Makes me nervous. Hate to have 'em stick a lure in my new cover.
I hear ya man! They used to come in by my folks dock and cast under the dock and boats.  I hated it so I put my 3D archery target right on the shoreline and started flingin arrows at it when they started heading in to start working the shoreline. ;D They dont come in so close anymore.  ;)
Nice job findin em

snuffynra

« Reply #1722 on: Jul 14, 2012, 10:46 PM »
I hear ya man! They used to come in by my folks dock and cast under the dock and boats.  I hated it so I put my 3D archery target right on the shoreline and started flingin arrows at it when they started heading in to start working the shoreline. ;D They dont come in so close anymore.  ;)
hmmmmm I kinda like that idea ;D

Huntny30

• "What ever you are, be a good one." Abe
« Reply #1723 on: Jul 14, 2012, 11:19 PM »
Sounds like another rescue going on right now on oneida. Scanner went off at 9:29 with flairs spotted out at bouy 125. Call just came back saying that the boat is being towed in by another boat.

I saw them it was weird because two other boats were already right next to them when they shot the flare...it was strange...it was more between 119 and 121 and North though...saw the rescue boat come out and then turn around and go right back in...we did not do very good fishing either...long rough day on two different lakes...
\"Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make your a better person.\" Fred Bear

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
« Reply #1724 on: Jul 15, 2012, 12:05 AM »
Got out this evening with the woman and a good friend of mine we tried a few different spots before we found the hungry ones then it was game on, we had our limits in the deadwell in a short time then caught about 15-20 more before it got dark... all in all we got 9 waldos 7 smallies 12 big sunfish and a few jumbo
 yellows , great sunset hotter then well ya know and dead flat most the  nite no drift  ;)
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.