FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414992 times)

filetandrelease

Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #2325 on: Aug 29, 2012, 03:45 AM »
i remember that pale, coach told me he let you carry them for him, so would feel better if someone saw ya  ;D and isn't that the day you had birds nesting on your reel  :o

fishhooksul

• Live to fish...
« Reply #2326 on: Aug 29, 2012, 06:23 AM »
hey , fm and coach let's hook up with sully and fish'm hard this year.?????? that is if sully can break away ??? ??? ???
i'm lucky I have time to pee lately!! gettin it all done now so we have time for some hard water fishin !!! can't wait.   sully...

BUCKEYES

« Reply #2327 on: Aug 29, 2012, 05:36 PM »
got out today for few hours. Started jigging sonars for little bit in 40 fow and caught a silver. moved around to couple spots and NO eyes. Put out the lead core and got a perch. Headed to mid lake structure and jigged again and picked up 1 eye 1 perch. trolled again when wind picked up and got 2 eyes and 1 more perch. Not good but an OK day for me in august. Just tons of bait!!!!! Good luck!

Deadeyez

• Oneida Lake Diehard
« Reply #2328 on: Aug 29, 2012, 07:45 PM »
Somebody better grab me on their way through to the beach this year, I wanna see how the ninja folk do it in a month and a half.

cny
Ninjas do it in the dark!  :w00t:  :unsure:
Nice job findin em

coachwarner

« Reply #2329 on: Aug 29, 2012, 08:35 PM »
i remember that pale, coach told me he let you carry them for him, so would feel better if someone saw ya  ;D and isn't that the day you had birds nesting on your reel  :o
:clapping: Your memory is not as bad, as KP says it is  ;) FM had birds nesting everywhere that night :rotflol: I told him to go sit in the truck before somebody gets hurt. He said "Why."  I showed him my button and off to the truck he went with our pail of fish ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

filetandrelease

« Reply #2330 on: Aug 30, 2012, 06:28 PM »

memory isn't bad as long as the subject is about fishing  ;)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2331 on: Aug 30, 2012, 09:32 PM »

I should buy stock in fireline..... :P

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2332 on: Aug 30, 2012, 09:34 PM »
Ninjas do it in the dark!  :w00t:  :unsure:

Hooooorahhhh! :flex: :flag:

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
« Reply #2333 on: Aug 30, 2012, 10:43 PM »
Fished the west end with ole f.m. tonite and we got the big goose egg unless you consider the the 3 small perch and 1 sunfish I got action  ;D  the ole s.s. spanky performed well  ;)
Unfortunately there were no bloopers to report and it appeared as f.m. was uninjured when I left him to the comforts of his sippy cup and slober of mooky :w00t: :rotflol: :w00t: :rotflol:
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #2334 on: Aug 30, 2012, 10:48 PM »
Fished the west end with ole f.m. tonite and we got the big goose egg unless you consider the the 3 small perch and 1 sunfish I got action  ;D  the ole s.s. spanky performed well  ;)
Unfortunately there were no bloopers to report and it appeared as f.m. was uninjured when I left him to the comforts of his sippy cup and slober of mooky :w00t: :rotflol: :w00t: :rotflol:

Those perch are starting to come in Mark........give it a couple more weeks.. Good to hang with ya pal.

slobhoy

« Reply #2335 on: Aug 31, 2012, 07:30 AM »
I've been fishing the lake all week on the west end and mid lake on the shoals with very little action any tips guys or the fishing is just dead slow right now

OTIS

« Reply #2336 on: Aug 31, 2012, 01:33 PM »
I've been fishing the lake all week on the west end and mid lake on the shoals with very little action any tips guys or the fishing is just dead slow right now

I haven't even been on the lake in 5 weeks. :(  It's slow this time of year...
'If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -- Ronald Reagan

'Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.' -- Ronald Reagan

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #2337 on: Aug 31, 2012, 06:53 PM »
Honestly , Fish for Panfish in the weeds in 10 to 15fow , there will be Eyes there too and one might just surprize you  ;) That is if you think anything other than Eyes is not good . Smaller jigs with a worm or Fathead should bend the rod .

filetandrelease

« Reply #2338 on: Sep 01, 2012, 02:41 PM »

went out this morning water temp was 76.6 went sheep hunting and found a flock , sonar-ed them up on the early morning daytime sonar no trophies 6-8 lbs , 1 short eye and 2 perch , when i left water temp was 76.8 , and back home to help my daughter demo the living room , way more fun than fishing ???

coachwarner

« Reply #2339 on: Sep 01, 2012, 04:31 PM »

went out this morning water temp was 76.6 went sheep hunting and found a flock , sonar-ed them up on the early morning daytime sonar no trophies 6-8 lbs , 1 short eye and 2 perch , when i left water temp was 76.8 , and back home to help my daughter demo the living room , way more fun than fishing ???
:clapping: What is a early morning daytime sonar? :blink: :blink:  ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.