FishUSA.com Fishing Tackle

Author Topic: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012  (Read 414758 times)

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
Re: ONEIDA LAKE DIEHARDS THREAD 2012
« Reply #1740 on: Jul 15, 2012, 09:06 PM »
Spanky got wet again, fell out of the boat  :wacko: It was like trying to hoist a baby beluga whale back into the boat  :w00t: :rotflol: :rotflol: and Release took pictures  :whistling: :whistling:

I didn't "fall" out of the boat, I made my promise true to ya's that if Spanky gets spanked, then I would get in my skivvy's and become "one with the fish".  ;D I am a man of my words.    Thanks for the help getting my big butt back in Filet.....notice Coach was all about letting me drown so he would have more space to move around on the bow of your boat? ???  I'm loading up a couple pics to share also, none of me in my undershorts though. :P I know thats gonna upset so many of my pals.

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1741 on: Jul 15, 2012, 09:16 PM »
A couple I took from Sat. morning.

drowndin dots

• BOAT = break out another thousand
« Reply #1742 on: Jul 15, 2012, 09:23 PM »

Why did you cut the tail off that PIG smallie  ??? ??? ??? :-*

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1743 on: Jul 15, 2012, 09:45 PM »
A couple pics from our last camp trip at Sampson state park on Seneca Lake, hope no one is offended that these aren't Oneida pics. I figure most that know my family will enjoy these.

drowndin dots

« Reply #1744 on: Jul 15, 2012, 10:02 PM »

Nice Lance  :thumbup_smilie: Thanks for sharing you're family's adventures with all of us  :clapping:

drowndin dots

« Reply #1745 on: Jul 15, 2012, 10:03 PM »

Why does Release have behind his back in all the pics  :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

fishing mechanic

• Wrenching to Fish
« Reply #1746 on: Jul 15, 2012, 10:15 PM »

Why does Release have behind his back in all the pics  :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Hiding them daytime sonors DD.....Grab a glove, get in the game. LOL. ;D Actually, thats just Filet's M.O.   Now Release on the other hand, probably would have his other hand out waving hello. Fred is definately one confident and skilled angler that is fun to be around.

crappiekiller315

• whackin&stackin I LIKE TO EAT BASS
« Reply #1747 on: Jul 15, 2012, 10:36 PM »
Wheres all of Crappiekiller315's pictures this year?     ::) ::) 8) 8)

sorry.guys to busy.ripping lips and crossing eyes to take pics  ;D
And the fact that now I got Mrs.killer yelling hey I got.another one on  :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :blink:
do you think there would be less idiot's if it were not illegal to kill people!!!!!
Mmmmmmmm bass the other white meat!!!!!!

ThaTs BullHead

• Birth..FISH..Die!
« Reply #1748 on: Jul 16, 2012, 12:30 AM »
when  you catch 3 walleye you get excited.. when you get exicted you try and catch more.. when you try and catch more you get caught... when you get caught you lose your licenses.. when you lose your licenses you kill youself.. dont kill yourself and switch to direct tv...

filetandrelease

« Reply #1749 on: Jul 16, 2012, 03:42 AM »

Why did you cut the tail off that PIG smallie  ??? ??? ??? :-*

oh come on DD everyone knows its because it wouldn't all fit in one picture  :w00t:

great pics and comments guys , KP well done

coachwarner

« Reply #1750 on: Jul 16, 2012, 04:09 AM »

The mighty daytime sonar  ;) ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

coachwarner

« Reply #1751 on: Jul 16, 2012, 04:29 AM »
I didn't "fall" out of the boat, I made my promise true to ya's that if Spanky gets spanked, then I would get in my skivvy's and become "one with the fish".  ;D I am a man of my words.    Thanks for the help getting my big butt back in Filet.....notice Coach was all about letting me drown so he would have more space to move around on the bow of your boat? ???  I'm loading up a couple pics to share also, none of me in my undershorts though. :P I know thats gonna upset so many of my pals.
Release and i wanted to see you swim back to shore, good thing Filet is such a nice guy! actually Release was ready to hook you with a daytime sonar and drag you in. I said no way we don't want to lose any daytime sonars  :w00t:  ;D

“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”

Cheeks13

• Big Eye!
« Reply #1752 on: Jul 16, 2012, 05:28 AM »
Congrats on your newborn son Reeleyz! Cheeks out!!! 8)

KingPerch

« Reply #1753 on: Jul 16, 2012, 06:27 AM »

The rope that's tied to Spanky!!! ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

KingPerch

« Reply #1754 on: Jul 16, 2012, 06:29 AM »
sorry.guys to busy.ripping lips and crossing eyes to take pics  ;D
And the fact that now I got Mrs.killer yelling hey I got.another one on  :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :blink:
Freddie...better get an extra OLLC beanie for Mrs. Killer!! She's fitting right in!! ;)  Good to hear your ripping lips Killer!! ;D
“I’ve never met a Perch I didn’t like!! 😎

Time spent fishing is not deducted from one’s life span

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Sponsor
© 2004- MyFishFinder.com
All Rights Reserved.